Who doesn’t love to add a little sparkle to their New Year’s celebration look? Whether you’re adding a shiny shadow, a glimmery blush, or a sparkly lip gloss, a little shine is fun and festive. To keep your glamorous look kind and compassionate, we pulled together our top 5 sparkly vegan and cruelty-free products for New Years festivities:
1. No Miss Glitter Nail Polish – This glittery polish is not only vegan and cruelty free, but it is also free of chemicals commonly found in nail polish, such as formaldehyde and toluene.
2. Duwop Doubleglow7 – this face balm can be worn under or over foundation, or alone. It imparts a dewey look on the skin for an all over luminous glow. It was also featured on the Rachel Ray show, as part of their “Hollywood Secrets for Looking Young” products.
3. Lime Crime Zodiac Glitter – this overall glitter can be used anywhere, and comes in shades for each zodiac sign. Colors include purple, green, turquoise, pink, silver and gold. There is a color for every taste.
4. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Metallic Lip Tar – This intensely pigmented lip color comes in 12 colors and is full of pretty shimmer. Organic hemp and vitamin E oils will condition and soften lips while you wear it.
5. NYX Roll On Eye Shimmer – With 16 colors from which to choose, these little eye shimmer roll-ons are sure to have something for everyone. At only $4 per bottle, you don’t have to choose just one.
6. Bonus: Tarte Rare Gem Limited Edition Picture Perfect Eyelash Curler – While you can’t wear this out in public, this purple rhinestone-encrusted curler will certainly make you feel glamorous when you use it. The gold-toned metal makes this curler look even more like it is straight out of the hand of a Hollywood starlet.
With these cosmetics, you’ll be looking like a stunning, animal-loving, fashionista in no time. Remember: only choose 1 or 2 sparkly cosmetics to use on your face, or you will look less “goddess” and more garish.