Valentine’s Day is soon upon us, and we love choosing nail polish for this occasion for several reasons. For starters, we love showcasing nail polish that is vegan and cruelty-free. We also love featuring nail polish that is void of all of those nasty chemicals, like formaldehyde, that is present in most commercial nail polish brands. Here are top 5 favorite vegan and cruelty free nail polishes to get you looking gorgeous for Valentine’s Day.
1. Soulstice Spa Nail Polish in Ibiza – This is the perfect shade to welcome warmer months and celebrate the perfect Valentine’s Day. This sexy hot pink shine will have your sweetheart reeling. And with absolutely no toluene, formaldehyde or dibutyl phthalate, it won’t be from noxious fumes!
2. Scotch Naturals Nail Polish in Macbeth’s Dream – This vegan and cruelty-free nail polish is a dark mulberry color; a rich, pink color that is simply stunning. A more muted version of Soulstice Spa’s Ibiza, this is more St. Tropez to Ibiza’s Hawaii. A stunning, sophisticated color.
3. Priti NYC Polish in Bills Bronze Orchid – This stunning bronze, shimmery metallic polish is such a soft, feminine shade, and a neutral that will go with anything. And we love the company’s misson: “To support organic farmers and to decrease the amount of chemicals poisoning the Earth- and it’s inhabitants- one manicure at a time.”
4. Butter London Nail Lacquer in Cake-Hole – There is nothing quite as delicious as this nail polish, and it’s not because of it’s name. This stunning pink is nearly a universally flattering color that harkens back to a retro feel. A must-have in any polish collection.
5. Zoya Nail Polish in Pepper – No Valentine’s Day list is complete without a red polish. Zoya’s vegan red polish contains all of the fiery red, without the crushed beetles. And we like that!
And if you have a love who loves to wear nail polish, don’t forget that any of these would make an excellent Valentine’s Day gift!